Monday, February 2, 2009

good job

I guess McKenna hears the praise we give her for a job well done. Last night, we were getting ready to sit down for dinner when I noticed that her chair was covered with scraps of food from the previous meal. I grabbed a sponge and began to wipe it off as McKenna stood by me "supervising". When I got done she said approvingly, "Good job!"

1 comment:

Sara said...

It's good to know you know how to clean a chair off properly. It must be nice to have your own personal cheerleader around. She is so hilarious!!! :) I would love to see a picture of her sometime...I'm sure she looks way different from last time I saw her! Even if she doesn't, you know how adorable she is and that Uncle Brandt, Aunt Sara, and Hobbsy miss seeing her! :) We know you're busy though too, but get on it! :) Hee Hee!