Four months... it's weird how it feels like Rhett has been a part of our lives forever and yet time has gone by so fast that it doesn't seem possible that he's already four months old. This is such a fun age. His little personality is really starting to show. He is very mild tempered and loves to smile, laugh, and coo.
This is the age when he can embark on some new firsts. From a developmental perspective, he has discovered his hands and is beginning to explore what he can do with them. They usually end up in his mouth. His neck is strong enough that he can hold his head steady when he's in an upright position, so we've introduced him to the "Jump-a-roo". He doesn't quite know what to do in it, but he enjoys it nonetheless. From a nutritional perspective, he has started to eat his first solid food, rice cereal. I've never tried it (I should since I'll feed it to my child) but it looks nasty!
Stats:
Weight - 12 lbs. 8 oz. (20th percentile)
Height - 23 1/2 in. (15th percentile)
Head circumfrence - 41 1/2 cm
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, I miss him and McBre SO much! You seriously have 2 little cuties!!! By the way, rice cereal tastes pretty much what I would imagine wet cardboard tasting like. :) You should try it-it's delicious.
Post a Comment