Wednesday, January 7, 2009
i'll help... really?
We had soup and sandwiches for dinner last night. McKenna tore through everything on her plate and within reach so fast that it made Duke and me wonder if she had been fed at daycare. So, she was done eating and was waiting patiently (sort of) for us to finish so that she could get out of her high chair. After a while, as I'm eating my soup, she said "I'll help!" and reached for my spoon. I told her that "Mommy doesn't need help eating her soup," but she insisted. I agreed; although, Duke and I wondered where this was going. Sure enough, she picked up my spoon and began feeding me soup. How sweet! After about three bites, she turned the spoon on herself and finished off my bowl. What a ploy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is too funny! :)
So it leads to the thought...growth spurt or is she being starved at daycare! : ) Great story! She is a firecracker!
I'm going with starved at daycare! ;)
Post a Comment