Thursday, December 4, 2008

no more sleepy mornings

I went back to work today. It was sad to leave Rhett, but I know that he will quickly adjust to daycare. Before long he'll be having as much fun there as McKenna has. Fortunately, he has his big sister to look after him. Jessie said that McKenna does her own thing for the most part, but periodically checks on Rhett to make sure that he's OK.

I never want to forget the time that Rhett and I were able to spend together. One of my favorite parts of the day was our morning naps. Shortly after his bottle, he would fall asleep in our bed. His little face was so sweet that I would just lay there and stare at him... praying that I would never forget that peaceful look. It was never long before I was asleep too.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Awww, he's so snuggly!

Jennifer said...

Awwww. What a sweetie. I love it when they sleep. This picture is great - I couldn't help but comment.