Saturday, December 13, 2008

it's my potty, and I'll poop if I want to

Okay... I never thought I would EVER get so excited about somebody pooping, but we had a monumental moment today. McKenna pooped in the potty!! We weren't really ready to start potty training yet. We bought her a potty, but that was the extent of it. We figured we would wait until after the holidays to start training. I guess McKenna decided she was ready because today she told us that she had to poo poo. What?! Really?! Okay, we'll give this a try. So we sat her on the potty and waited. I won't go into further detail. Let's just say that I got so excited that I had to take pictures of her sitting on the potty. I'd post them (they're clean), but she'd kill me someday. Yipee! Maybe before long we'll only have one child in diapers.

No comments: