Wednesday, May 20, 2009
i want to go to a baseball game
Brandt's baseball team won their league and are playing in their regional tournament tonight. (Yeah!!) For the past several days, Duke and I have been telling McKenna that we are going to go see Brandt coach. This morning we told her that Brandt's game is tonight. She is sooooo excited!! The whole way to Jessie's house (daycare) she told me that she doesn't want to go to Jessie's house... she wants to go to Brandt's baseball game. I told her that she gets to do BOTH. She doesn't have to choose! She gets to go to Jessie's house and play all day AND go to Brandt's baseball game. That made her happy. The rest of the way she talked about going to the baseball game and about how much fun it's going to be. And that she's going to dance. I'm not sure where that one came from, but whatever. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment