Saturday, March 21, 2009

miss tidy

We have one of those shoe trees in our coat closet with the little cubby holes for shoes. My shoes are small enough that I can usually put one pair in one cubby hole, whereas Duke needs one cubby hole per shoe. So the other morning, I was getting ready for work and reached into the coat closet to get my shoes. Although it was dark in the foyer, I knew approximately where they were on the shoe tree. As I reached into one of the cubby holes, I felt nothing. Hmmmm. I reached into another, and another, and still nothing. Finally, I turned on the light only to find that McKenna had thrown all of my shoes on the floor to make room for hers. How cute! The funnier thing is that she had one shoe per cubby hole, just like Duke, despite the fact that all of her tiny little shoes would fit in one. Is she my daughter or what?!?

No comments: