Sunday, October 19, 2008

take the !%@?! binky

I can't do this story justice in a post, but last weekend McKenna decided that Hobbs needed his binky. Her persistance was unending as she followed Hobbs around the living room trying to put the binky in his mouth. The culmination of her efforts took place in the video below. Shortly before the beginning of the video, McKenna took Hobbs' sippy cup and moved it to the other side of the rooms. Surely eliminating that distraction would get him to take his binky. Watch what happened...

2 comments:

Sara said...

Love it, love it, love it!!! They are SO CUTE!!!!! We are so lucky to even say we know them, let alone be their parents! :)

betty said...

I don't know how I came across your pics, but this is soo cute! Love it and glad to know there are people who enjoy their children.
Mother of 5